Sunday, March 13, 2011

Glorious Day!

Recently, my Guild Wars account was blocked due to someone other than myself accessing it. After several days in contact with NCSoft support, I have regained access to my account!

For anyone who has played this game, I began almost 6 years ago playing off and on. I have done nearly everything there is to do in this game. I have 27 maxed titles on my Elementalist and over 12,000 fame. I was a hardcore PvPer back in the prime of the game. I have over 7000 hours logged in 68 months.  Unfortunately, the community now is nothing like it used to be and from what I've heard about Guild Wars 2, I may never play it.  Maybe one day, for completion's sake, I will complete my God Walking Among Mere Mortals title, especially with the changes to Survivor. Along with my last Guardian title, that would give me a total of 30 (the last being Legendary Guardian).


Well, there's my bit of joy for the day. Does anyone even play Guild Wars anymore?

10 comments:

  1. Oh no!! What's gonna happen now? Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Totally going to show my support and follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blog bro! THanks for linking yours on my page! We gamer blogs gotta stick together yo!

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    If anyone else is interested in games too check mine out!

    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I've never played GW, I have seen some of the cool things you can do with it. Not my scene, but it's still a good game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to play a lot of City of Hereos but not any Guild Wars. The next MMO on my radar is Star Wars The Old Republic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never played Guild Wars, but I love the idea of full-on PvP focused game. I have played a few MMOs and the ability to get good team based PvP is severely limited by amount of time you have to put in to PvE to be able to compete.

    Their payment model was interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well there are a lot of other mmos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't play guild wars, and never did. I really didn't play any game, exept pokémon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I log on every year or two to get the pets. Should probably make the rounds again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was actually really addicted to GW, but then starcraft came out :P
    The Nostalgia Corner.

    ReplyDelete