Thursday, April 14, 2011

Low End Leage of Legends

So I made a low level LoL account out of curiosity of the abilities of the new players and I have to say I'm disappointed. First game I went Miss Fortune mid and before the creep wave came, an Alistar ran at me under my tower and gave me first blood. Then there were 2 people laning mid. 20 minutes in 2 people were still lvl 2. I know there are people who read this blog that don't play this game, so just because you've never played a game of this type doesn't mean you'll just get rocked if you try. There are people who are in the same position. The game is really fun with friends so give it a try. Also, if you use my referral link and get to summoner level 5, I get bonuses. So, if you want, support me and maybe find a game you can spend your free time on. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c2feff285ed3

On another note, the reason I haven't been posting much is because of exams. Hooray exams.

3 comments: