Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh, yeah, blogging; right.

Well, it has been a while since I posted. University exams, moving and job hunting are to blame. Also, I moved back to my parents house for the summer to save some money. This means my internet is slower, so I don't know if I'll be uploading many videos. In place of that, I think I will start linking some of my favourite video game/anime music.

I've been playing Runes of Magic again. Its a WoW-like free MMO I played years ago and theres lots of new content for me to play since I quit. My favourite part of the game is the dual class system I am a 59/50 Mage/Priest.

Other than that I spent the majority of the last 2 days watching Welcome to the NHK. It is an anime about a socially isolated college dropout who attempts to reintegrate into society. It was really good. Had to be to make me sit and watch 24 episodes in 2 days. I also heard a hilarious 3 word summary of the anime Darker Than Black: "Chinese electric Batman".

Anyways, some music.

This is a piano arrangement of Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger. Ahh the good old days.

3 comments: